ICON-2023 welcomes participations of all interested individuals. After adequate deliberation, the ICON-2023 committee has finalized the registration fees.
- One of the authors of each accepted paper must register to present the paper at the conference. Without registration, the paper will not appear in the final proceeding.
- If a participant has more than one papers accepted as an author, he/she must register for all papers. In such cases, participants can register for additional papers at a discounted rate of 50%. However, they must register for the first paper at the normal rate. For example, if an author has two papers, the payable fee would be 1.5x of the registration fee, i.e., 100% for the first paper + 50% for the second paper.
- Registration for all accepted papers must be completed by 10th December 2023 (i.e., during Early Registration).
- NLPAI membership is mandatory for all ICON 2023 participants.
- All the attendees have to register for the ICON 2023 conference.
|Type of Registration||Dates|
|Early Registration||ends December 10, 2023 [11:59:59 PM IST (GMT +5:30)]|
|Late Registration||begins December 11, 2023 and remains open throughout the conference|
|Main Conference||Per Workshop/Tutorial/Shared-Task/Special Sessions/Doctoral-Consortium/Tools-Demos||NLPAI Membership|
|Early Regn.||Late Regn.||Early Regn.||Late Regn.|
|Other Institutions/Industry||Indian Subcontinent||INR 6000||INR 7500||INR 1500||INR 2500||INR 3000|
|Non-Indian Subcontinent||USD 175||USD 200||USD 60||USD 100|
|Not-for-profit R&D and Educational Institutions||Indian Subcontinent||INR 2500||INR 3000||INR 400||INR 600||INR 2000|
|Non-Indian Subcontinent||USD 100||USD 125||USD 50||USD 60|
|Full time students||Indian Subcontinent||INR 800||INR 1000||INR 200||INR 300||INR 500|
|Non-Indian Subcontinent||USD 50||USD 70||USD 20||USD 30|